Monday, August 3, 2009

BARBIES LOST IN CHIANG MAI!!


I LOVE THE FAMILY!!



FLIGHT OF THE GIBBONS!!





My little sister is so cute and so is her Booty!! She is single!! Her number is 801- 699-94**



Katey, remember when you told me " I don't have time to read your blog"... Well I guess I will post your booty!



How old are you mama?? You are acting so young!!


I have never understood the saying 'Tree Huger' I do understand 'Tree Kisser"!!


Debi, your hair was impossible!! I am so glad no one from the ward saw it lookin like a HOT MESS!! You cougar you!!





The Monk Retreat was just what the glamorous barbies needed after Phuket!! Although, It was too hard to remain silent for 24 hours... Katey is so loud!! And my monk friends told me "they are not allowed to remember me"... I guess I understand.

Not quite like a monk; Debi has a naughty monkey mind!!



Where is Debi in the group photo?? Oh yes! She missed it to take a shower and put make up on!!




Buak Khang School: my favorite day!



Balloon pop was a huge success and even Pinton played!


I love my students so much! They are so adorable!!


Thai students know what the word respect means.

The girls danced for my mom and Katey. I love traditional Thai dancing. I wish I had more time to learn.


The next pictures are very scary!! I hate the snake show but we had to go! My mom started freaking out when they threw a snake on her. Debi's feet were above her head and she was screaming like a school girl!! It was so funny!!







I loved watching my mom with the monkey! She was so happy!


Let's be honest, Katey was afraid of this little baby!

"don't touch the monkey, he may pee on you" I thought Debi was going to pee because she was so excited!




I LOVE TIGER KINGDOM! The first time I went all of the tigers were sleeping. This time we were the last people at the park and all of the tigers were so active and wild. I was a little nervous to get in the cage with them.













I LOVE THE SIKH TEMPLE! I KINDA LOVE THE SACRAMENT TOO.





PING RIVER


My all time favorite market! I spell it Waorraloa Market!

The markets have lots of lotus and jasmine for the Wats and Monks!


I love taxis! It is to HOT to walk!

My all time favorite food! Moo Namtak!! So spicy so yummy!!



SanKamphaeng Saturday Market!! I love my Village!

1 comment:

  1. This brown hair barbie is missing you and I think I should have been here with you 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete