Sunday, August 2, 2009

LAOS: A COUNTRY FULL OF INTERNATIONAL BARBIE EMERGENCIES!!

The guest house on the boarder of Laos and Thailand was super adorable!! I love the mosquitoes nets but hate the mosquitoes!! Malaria anyone??






So sad, Kimi was left on the beach as all of us got on your 6 hour speed boat! I wanted to cry for her but luckily we just went across the Mekong River into Laos! We waited for an hour before the speed boats showed up and then the international Barbie emergency happened!!... uggggghhhh it was horrible




The speed boat was amazing but the monsoon was not as amazing! The speed boat was about 4 inches above the water. Sondra and I sat with our backs against a board in a 3 feet by 2 feet section with our knees to our chest for 6 hours!


Saturday Buddha is by far the coolest and I was lucky enough to be born on Saturday!





I LOVE MONKS! Stanley and I released a bird on the top of the Wat. It was one of the many amazing experiences!





Hiking to the top of this waterfall was one of the hardest things I have ever done! I had to dig my fingernails into the dirt!! I was sweating and so dirty but it was the cheapest workout and possible the COOLEST thing I have ever done in my life!! I was super proud of myself!


Don't be fooled by the happy people below, they almost died getting into that lagoon! I would know cuz I climbed down the cliff! Coming out was very hard and I keep thinking of all the curse words Ralph was going to say to me when he found out where Sondra and I wondered off to....




THE LAGOON!



GREAT MARKETS!

FRENCH INFLUENCE

CUTE KID; BETTER SALESMAN! LOTTIE, I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR NEW JEWELRY.

HELLE, SOME MANY WORDS TO DESCRIBE HER SO LITTLE TIME. I LOVE HELLE!



No comments:

Post a Comment