Monday, August 3, 2009

BEACH BARBIE: LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS!!

We had so much fun in Phuket!





Debi's best friend Beyonce!! She was kissing on her the whole day and even paid her some money at the end of the day... When Debi was asked if she needed a partner she replied "Nope, I've got Beyonce!"





My Friends may seem like they don't like the sun but really it is for religious reasons that they stay covered up. I like to pray with them on Fridays at 1pm. Muslims are really wonderful people. The Muslim grandmas were very nice to Katey when she was not allowed into the prayer room.



MAYA BAY: 'The Beach' staring Leonard DiCaprio was filmed in this bay.





Some people say that I am the most vain in the family of Barbies but I must argue that Katey loves to have her photo taken more... You should have seen her at Tiger Kingdom!




Once again Debi and Beyonce!


If anyone Thai ever offers you 'Clear Soup' run away!! This cave is the place where clear soup gets it's main ingredient...bird saliva! Bird saliva makes people healthy, happy and strong... DUH!


I LOVE PHI PHI DON ISLAND!!


EGG ISLAND! I love Egg Island the most out of the dozen islands that I have visited. It is cute, small and no one lives on the island! The sand feels soooo soft!

I JUST LOVE ELEPHANTS! THEY ARE SO SWEET AND CUTE! I ALWAYS NAME MY ELEPHANTS DOLLY!

Debi and Katey are pretty good at riding elephants but they were screaming a lot! "I am going to fall! It's so high! Butterfly, Butterfly, Butterfly....AHHHAHHHAHAHHH SPIDER!! GET ME OUT OF THE JUNGLE!!" LOL I was watching and laughing but cried when I saw all the spiders!!



One of the less glamorous homes in Phuket's jungles. The overlook was amazing! We did not stay in this bay but we stayed in the one to the right and the one to the left. I must say that I love the beaches but I was excited to get home to Chiang Mai to the 'real' Thai culture with good honest people.




I really want to kiss Chase at this viewpoint.... One day!




I loved our taxi driver!! He was awesome! After an hour, we became good friends and he had a hard time charging us. I lost my mind in Phuket but he reminded me about the Temple dress code. At that moment I knew he was a really good guy.





KATEY!! YOU OWE ME $MONEY$!! I went to the pearl farm to be supportive!! I think I am addicted to shopping. I think I am materialistic, I think I really needed those pearls!! Katey remember to have my box open when I get home but only 30 minutes before I arrive; I don't want dust on them!!!









We took a speed boat to Phi Phi Don but decided that he had to spend a night!




RICH AND FAMOUS HOTEL!! IT COST 5,000 PER NIGHT!! BIG SPENDERS!!.... 5,000 BAHT!











One of the really cute massage salons!
We got a few massages... My favorite memory was when we did our first oil massage.
I thought Katey was going to kill me! I think Debi was a little nervous about the
guy next to her!!


I thought Debi was going to steal the monkey!
I have never seen her so happy... I wonder if she loves monkeys more
than me....



SUGAR PALM!! I LOVE THIS HOTEL SO MUCH!! I WANT TO LIVE THERE!!!



One day when I grow up, I am going to get my hair wet when I swim with my kids.




FIRST MANGO STICKY RICE WITH COCONUT MILK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment