Wednesday, August 5, 2009

KARBI BARBIE!



LIFE IS A PARTY!!





HOME SWEET BUNGALOW!

THE BATHROOM IS NOT SO SWEET!! THERE WAS ZERO WATER PRESSURE IN THE SHOWER SO I HAD TO USE THE BUTT SPRAYER, TRULY A HORRIBLE SITUATION!!


KIMI IS SO CUTE!!

KIMI AND I BROKE THE RULES AND GOT A MOTOR BIKE. IT WAS VERY FUN BUZZIN' AROUND TOWN! GAS STATIONS ARE SO FUNNY! THEY KEEP GASOLINA IN LITER COKE BOTTLES....



RAILY ISLAND: MY FAVORITE ISLAND EVER!!


The viewpoint hike and lagoon hike was amazingly difficult! Hiking into the lagoon was very hard because I had to climb down three cliffs. I can not believe I made it out alive! It was very difficult not to get my swim suit dirty with the red clay dirt but some how I didn't get my top dirty!! The Laos and Raily hikes were so challenging but I think the coolest thing I have done thus far in my life!!


JOY! We stayed at Joy's guest house and it was the best accommodations thus far! Joy (left) and her sister went skinny dippin with us but they were not drunk enough so they took us to the club and we danced the night away!! I was loving the girls night!



SONDRA! My favorite girl ever!! I love her!!














1 comment:

  1. Stanley looks like he's about to bitch slap Kimi! What was goin' on in this photo?

    ReplyDelete